Did you know that leg tattoos tend to hurt less? Let’s scribble the legs!
If you’re thinking about getting your first tattoo , or expanding your collection of designs all over your body, you should consider getting it on your legs. The sides and back of the thighs and calves, for example, are among the least painful areas for a tattoo. Not to mention that the possibilities are diverse.
It can be a small or huge tattoo, hidden in the shin or down to the knees, with or without color. And it doesn’t stop there: the design options are practically endless. Looking for inspiration? You arrived at the right place. Check out some beautiful leg tattoo ideas below!
1. Your tattoo may be on different parts of the leg.
2. For example on the thighs
3. In the calves
4. Or even on the knees
5. The shins are also cool places to get tattoos
6. You can choose a more hidden place
7. Or a very visible tattoo
8. Leg tattoo can be colored
9. The front of the leg is a really nice place to scratch
10. Can you imagine tattooing your entire leg?
11. The possibilities are the most diverse
12. Look at the beauty of these peonies
13. And what about this beautiful blue rose?
14. Flowers and peppers mix in this composition
15. And the legs can even gain an entire garden
16. Cat lovers will like this tattoo
17. This one is also ideal for the guards on duty
18. But dogs have their turn too
19. A beautiful tribute to your canine friend
20. Other pets are also welcome
21. How not to love this alpaca?
22. Or this butterfly with a skull?
23. Those thigh birds are cute
24. And here, another beautiful and creative option
25. How about a tribute to your son?
26. Or a place you love a lot?
27. Memories of some amazing trip
28. Anyone who loves to travel will like this suggestion
29. Fine lines, great meaning
30. This mix of black tattoo and color is amazing
31. How about a girl power touch on your skin?
32. Definitely, tattoo to not forget its power
33. A picture can say a thousand words
34. But written tattoos are wonderful too.
35. Phrases at thigh height are a charm
36. And look at this tattoo that looks more like an anklet!
37. How about this real work of art?
38. Inspiration with geometric shapes
39. See what a beautiful idea: a design that complements each other
40. And here the design is repeated on both legs
41. You can tattoo with someone special
42. With your best friends
43. Another cool idea to do with BFF
44. Here, idea to honor your mother
45. A diamond to symbolize something precious
46. Beautiful and Delicate Tattoo Inspiration
47. Turning great passions into tattoos is a good idea
48. And bringing them all together is a beauty
49. Anyone who loves coffee will love this suggestion
50. It’s worth getting a very small tattoo
51. Like this beautiful flower pot
52. This pretty little sprig
53. Or this little flower with a splash of color
54. Have you ever thought about getting a movie you love tattooed on your leg?
55. This tattoo is inspired by “The silence of the innocents”
56. Now this one has the Harry Potter castle
57. For those who love Star Wars, a great idea
58. After looking at all these photos, there will be no lack of inspiration
59. And you’ll also want to get your legs tattooed
60. Set off scratching the skin?
Do you have any tattoos on your legs? In which part? Tell us in the comments!