The heart tattoo on the wrist represents the love we feel for someone, a pet or ourselves. They can be delicate and discreet or colorful and eye-catching, in addition to accompanying other designs. Want to get a heart tattoo? Come see the images we’ve selected for you to be inspired!
1. A simple, small heart is interesting for the first tattoo
2. It can be hidden on the side of the wrist
3. And be open at the tip
4. How about leaving the trace very thin?
5. Or a little thicker and in a different position?
6. It is worth a discreet line
7. A heart tattoo on the wrist linked with arrows
8. Something more minimalist in red
9. Or an option that unites a heart and a smile
10. What do you think of this fluffy double winged?
11. And this one more detailed?
12. Have you ever thought about a little red heart as a second tattoo?
13. How about making a blue and green heart with flowers?
14. Or this super thin line with a red accent?
15. You can also represent the LGBT flag
16. Betting on details in colors other than red
17. In triple and color version
18. Or change the red heart for a pink one
19. It can be a key heart
20. A little heart with a fine-lined superanchor
21. May have an anchor, an open heart and a medium stroke
22. Or a balloon heart with an anchor
23. Can represent faith
24. And the love for your profession
25. Or have the word faith written beside a heart
26. Eternalize the love of mother and daughter
27. Representing gratitude
28. Bring the names of special people
29. Or being in the middle of the word love
30. The design can also appear on its own
31. Or in a flower garden
32. And there may be a sun, a cloud or a moon in the middle of the stroke
33. How about a thin double heart with a colorful flower?
34. Or would you prefer them to be accompanied by a red rose?
35. Have you ever thought about expressing your affection for your pet?
36. May have heart, paw and heartbeat linking the two
37. Bring your furry’s name
38. Having a paw in the heart’s stroke
39. A very prominent paw and a heart with a thick line
40. Or be very delicate and discreet
41. You can express your love for traveling with your best friend
42. It can be big, with the plane’s path drawing the heart
43. Or very small and with a thin line
44. What if it’s a double tattoo with colored hearts?
45. A realistic heart has its charm
46. Can be more discreet
47. And it looks beautiful with initials inside the design
48. These four hearts represent love for children and are discreet
49. How about four colored hearts?
50. Doubles have a discreet touch
51. Could be two hearts in black with a red detail
52. Having a blue flower connecting one of the hearts
53. It’s also worth betting on a double, but delicate layout
54. How about black and white lines?
55. Have you ever thought about a watercolor tattoo?
56. Or invest in a triple heart with red detailing
57. You can include other drawings complementing the second heart
58. There are options for those looking for triple hearts
59. Including three hearts in black strokes
60. May have the infinity symbol together
61. Or remember a red rosebush
62. Being accompanied by a butterfly
63. Talking about the love of music
64. Or the love of life
65. How about this one that resembles a fingerprint?
66. It’s also a cool option to get a tattoo with your best friend
67. Or do you like something discreet and with a stronger stroke?
68. If you prefer something more flashy, you can also bet on style
69. Fewer words and more love, do you agree?
70. How about the heart with an initial inside to honor the children?
71. It can also be a very small one
72. Or tiny and double
73. A different detail on that family tattoo
74. How about a ball of yarn heart?
75. Finally, a perfect super-delicate dotted heart design
There were so many heart tattoo options on the wrist that you may have selected several for inspiration. Now, come see our butterfly tattoo suggestions too !